- The CARI Helpline (0818 924567) is a specialised, confidential national service and the overarching resource provided by CARI and is often the first point of contact with the organisation
- CARI has a team of specially trained Care Line Advisors available from Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm
- The expert CARI Care Line advisors respond to calls from professionals seeking referral advice and parents who have just received the devastating news that one of their children has suffered sexual abuse or they are concerned about their child’s sexually harmful behaviour.
- Callers to the CARI Care Line often find it difficult to express themselves but the Care Line advisors are professionally trained to deal with the silence and the intense trauma that is often evident on calls
- The CARI Care Line advisors will organise face to face appointments for parents and carers where there is an express and immediate need.
Go to Helpline page for full details