CARI is a leading voluntary organisation with 30 years’ experience providing child centred specialised psychotherapy and support to children, families and groups affected by child sexual abuse; and also, to children and teenagers with sexualized behaviours; CARI strives for best practice, with children’s best interests at heart, and always using the most recent research to guide our methods, and our therapeutic and training protocols.
CARI have developed training & outreach which is designed to meet the needs of both professionals and parents supporting children.
We are able to provide training on:
- Children, the internet & online safety
- Communication skills (dealing with disclosure of child sexual abuse)
- Understanding sexualized behaviours in children, and its management: creating a robust and best practice policy within your organisation or guardian setting
- Introduction to child sexual abuse
- Self-Care; understanding and prevention of burn out and vicarious trauma
- Tailored training: bespoke course creation to perfectly fit your organizations’ needs
- Helpline Operator: developing a supportive communication skill suite in a stressful and emotionally demanding environment
If you are interested in discussing how CARI can help with your training needs, please contact Colm O’Brien, General Manager. Email: email@example.com