National Head of Therapy, The CARI Foundation.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the National Head of Therapy will work jointly with the General Manager to drive the organisation’s therapy services and provide strong management, direction, and leadership to CARI in achieving its vision, aims and ongoing strategic development.
The National Head of Therapy will lead and build upon CARI’s trauma informed model of therapy and will ensure that the complex needs of our clients are at the heart of our organisational decisions.
This is an exciting time for CARI as we plan to grow our organisation nationally and to develop as a centre of excellence for therapy for those affected by child sexual abuse.
This role can be based in either Dublin or Limerick with travel to the none-base centre a requirement.
The post holder will:
- Work jointly with the General Manager to ensure the sustainable future of CARI, contributing as necessary to grant applications, meetings with funders and stakeholders and ensuring strong clinical oversight, transparency, and good governance as well as clear and effective internal and external communication.
- Participate in regular reviews of clinical services provided by CARI.
- Undertake direct clinical work within CARI’s therapeutic model
- Act as Clinical Line Manager and provide strategic leadership to national therapy teams (currently Dublin, Limerick, and Drogheda, but CARI have plans to grow our therapeutic delivery nationally)
- Provide clinical oversight on all Training and Outreach work
- Hold overall Clinical responsibility for CARI’s work
- Masters qualification in Psychotherapy or related discipline
- Ability to demonstrate clinical vision and clarity
- Recognised Psychotherapy accreditation
- Minimum 5 years’ post-accreditation experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working at management level
- Experience of providing psychotherapy to children and/or adults who have experienced trauma
- Proven experience of developing and working to strategic plans
- Ability to produce clear written reports for CARI Board members and other CARI stakeholders
- An interest in the field of clinical evaluation and research
- Interest in advocacy and social campaigning
- Ability to deal with the national media
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18th January, 5pm.