CARI, a leading voluntary organization providing specialized child centered psychotherapy and support to children, families and groups affected by child sexual abuse. Due to increased waiting lists for services, we are expanding our teams of committed Psychotherapists.
Part- time Psychotherapist (3 days Dublin)
CARI wishes to recruit fully accredited Psychotherapists part-time in CARI Dublin. The role involves the provision of psychotherapy to children and adolescents affected by child sexual abuse. The role will also include facilitating parental support sessions to parents or carers of the young person.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of providing psychotherapy to children and adults. .
- Primary or higher degree in related discipline.
- IACP/ IAHIP (or equivalent) recognized psychotherapy qualification.
- Knowledge of Children First Guidance.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
Interested applicants should apply by cover letter with CV to Monica Murphy. Clinical Director. CARI House, Ennis Road, Limerick. V94YV80 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th of June 2020
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. For further information visit www.cari.ie
CARI is an equal opportunities employer.