CARI is currently recruiting for a position of Forensic Aftercare Support Officer.
The role is community employment (CE) scheme position, which entails working 19.5 hours a week and requires the applicant to be in receipt of a social welfare payment for 12 months and be assigned an Intreo Officer.
Although no experience is necessary as training will be provided the following experience is desirable:
- An understanding of the Children’s First and Child Protection guidelines.
- A keen interest in supporting victims through the legal system.
- An empathic understanding in debriefing accompaniment officers after accompanying children and their families at the forensic units.
- A self-motivated personality.
- A strong sense of empathy.
- An ability to relate to people.
- A solid understanding of boundaries.
- Communication skills.
- Basic understanding of computer skills and statistics.
- Excellent record keeping.
- An openness and flexibility in the work.
Any further queries please contact Grace Jordan (Team Leader) on 01 8308529 or email email@example.com
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2nd March 2020.