Family Support Agency
The Family Support Agency provides support to families.
The main support services are provided in the following ways:
• Funding 107 Family Resource Centres around Ireland
• Supporting organisations providing Marriage, Relationship, Child and Bereavement Counselling Services
• Research relevant to families
• Providing information important to families, particularly in relation to parenting
• Advising the Minister for Social and Family Affairs on family related matters
Parentline is a completely confidential helpline for parents and guardians. We offer support, guidance and information on all aspects of being a parent and the reassurance that, whatever the problem, you’re not the first parent to face it. Sometimes, all you could need is a listening ear.
Parentline’s lines are open Monday – Thursday 10am – 9. 30pm and Friday 10am – 4.30pm.
Parentline’s services include:
• Face to Face
• Parenting Courses
• Talks in Large Organisations
• Post Natal Depression Helpline.
Ireland's No.1 site for Pregnancy & Parenting! Pregnancy, having a baby and parenting can all bring you to the heights of joy and the depths of despair - all within the space of a few minutes! RollerCoaster.ie accompanies you on this exciting journey.
Tel: +353 91 637 746