TUSLA - Child and Family Agency (formerly Family Support Agency)
The Child and Family Agency was established on the 1st January 2014 and is now the dedicated State agency responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children. It represents the most comprehensive reform of child protection, early intervention and family support services ever undertaken in Ireland. It is an ambitious move which brings together over 4,000 staff and an operational budget of over €750m.
The main support services are provided in the following ways:
• Funding 107 Family Resource Centres around Ireland
• Supporting organisations providing Marriage, Relationship, Child and Bereavement Counselling Services
• Research relevant to families
• Providing information important to families, particularly in relation to parenting
• Advising the Minister for Social and Family Affairs on family related matters
The Brunel Building,
Heuston South Quarter,
Saint John's Road West,
Phone: 01 7718500
Parentline is a completely confidential helpline for parents and guardians. We offer support, guidance and information on all aspects of being a parent and the reassurance that, whatever the problem, you’re not the first parent to face it. Sometimes, all you could need is a listening ear.
Parentline’s lines are open Monday – Thursday 10am – 9. 30pm and Friday 10am – 4.30pm.
Parentline’s services include:
• Face to Face
• Parenting Courses
• Talks in Large Organisations
• Post Natal Depression Helpline.
Ireland's No.1 site for Pregnancy & Parenting! Pregnancy, having a baby and parenting can all bring you to the heights of joy and the depths of despair - all within the space of a few minutes! RollerCoaster.ie accompanies you on this exciting journey.
Tel: +353 91 637 746